Distributor Terms and Conditions
- The distributor agrees to sell Image Specialists, Inc. products in the specified territory.
- The distributor accepts within the terms of the agreement to represent the interests of Image Specialists, Inc.
- At the discretion of Image Specialists, Inc., prices and payment terms may be changed from time to time by
amendment, deletion or addition. Where reasonably possible the distributor will be notified in advance with at least
- The distributor shall promote and sell Image Specialists, Inc. products and use its best efforts to maximize the quantity
- Maintain at all times a minimum inventory of ink products commensurate with the needs of the market.
- The distributor agrees to maintain or employ adequate technical staff to maintain a level of expertise necessary to
demonstrate, promote and support the sale and use by customers of the products.
- The distributor agrees to treat as confidential all information supplied by Image Specialists, Inc. and not to use this
infor mation for any purpose other than promoting and selling the products.
- The distributor agrees not to sell or promote competitive products and undertakes not to substitute alternative products
for Image Specialists, Inc. products following customer enquiry. Such practice is considered unethical and distribution
rights will be immediately terminated.
- Distributor may determine its own resale prices for the products sold pursuant to this agreement.
- Image Specialists, Inc. will accept orders from distributors and use its best efforts to deliver them within a reasonable
- Image Specialists, Inc. may refuse to sell products to distributor at any time that in the exercise of its sole discretion,
shall deem itself insecure with respect to the ability of distributor to pay for all ink products and other goods ordered or
received and not paid for pursuant to the terms of this agreement.
- Image Specialists, Inc. will provide support and assistance to the distributor by telephone or fax or email as may
reasonably be required to promote and support the products.
- Image Specialists, Inc. will furnish the distributor with sales leads where appropriate.
- During the continuance of the Agreement, Image Specialists, Inc. may also sell their products through its direct sales
force to various customers worldwide.
The distributor agrees to pay within the credit terms established with Image Specialists, Inc.
Either party may terminate this agreement at any time without cause by giving the other party thirty (30) days prior written notice of termination.